Malaysian Serama chicks

rbloomer

Songster
8 Years
Sep 15, 2011
fort collins, colorado
I have 13 chicks available. They are nine weeks old and come from class b and c parents. The price is per chick and there is a minimum of 5 if shipping. They will ship with a heat pack and jello cup with fruit. I can send pics of parents and chicks if requested.First pic is of two of the chicks and the other two of some favorite hens. ****UPDATE** I only have 6 chicks left. I would sell 5 so one would be left as a free warmer chick.I have posted pics of chicks available. There is 7 pics but one chick is for the previous purchaser as a free chick.
106745_serchick2.jpg
106745_lucy.jpg
[
106745_tinkerbell.jpg
106745_molly.jpg
106745_ch13.jpg
106745_ch11.jpg
106745_ch8.jpg
106745_ch7.jpg
106745_ch6.jpg
106745_ch5.jpg
106745_ch4.jpg

Last edited:
Please post pictures here, so that we can all see them. I am sure anyone interested will want to see pictures.

Where did your original birds come from? How long have you been raising Serama?
Thank you,
Ruth

Sorry everyone. I am trying to get some pics to upload but not sure how. The shipping is an estimate and will vary depending on location and number of chicks of course. I charge only actual shipping. I have had seramas for a year and this is my first batch for sale. My breeding birds are from eggs that I hatched out and a hen that a friend gave me as a b-day present that she got from Jerry S. The eggs were from Castle Delight and from Treasure Coast. The eggs were given to me by the same friend that gave me the hen. She got me started and am sure of the quality.

I will take some more pics tomorrow of them all. I can start to tell on a couple due to a redder/larger comb but it is still a little iffy on most of them or I have a lot more girls than boys. Most of the chicks are like the white with black or they are like the other one which is a brown/tan with black with some variations on the amount of black.[
106745_seramachickwhite1.jpg
106745_seramawhitetanchick.jpg
106745_ch2.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom