Malaysian Serama Pair, will ship *photos in listing*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by High Roost Ranch, May 30, 2011.

1. High Roost Ranch

High Roost Ranch The Chicken Whisperer

10 month old Malaysian Serama pair, laying and fertile. This girl is a very consistent layer of perfectly shaped eggs. Both are a class B, will get exact weights by tomorrow. Pullet is a chocolate laced from my line that has been producing a lot of chocolate types, from pumpkin or cocoa pop to light dun. The cockerel is a splashed wheaten. Shipping via Express w/a new biofilter box for $65.00. Paypal immediately after auction close to [email protected] or postal money order w/in 5 days please. Cash accepted if you pick these up in the SW metro Twin Cities area.

Better photos to come soon, these were just quick candid shots. Both birds are in breeding pen rough feather, but they are parasite free, healthy as can be and ready to continue producing for you.

I am NPIP certified and these birds were PT tested April 25th.

I reserve the right to cancel this auction early if reserve has not been met.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2011
  2. birds4me

birds4me Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2011
    Minnesota
    Where in MINUTE are you? I'm in Faribault. Love this pair!

3. High Roost Ranch

You can pick them up in Le Center if that would help. That's about 30 miles from Faribault.

Last edited: May 31, 2011
  4. ruthless

ruthless Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2010
    Mount Vernon, Mo
    Hi, did you get the weights of the birds yet?
    Thank you! Ruth

5. High Roost Ranch

Quote:Yikes! No, I completely forgot about it. [​IMG] I've been so busy trying to get ready for a show this weekend. I'll weigh them tonight when I go to the farm. Crossing my fingers I don't forget... [​IMG]

6. High Roost Ranch

WEIGHTS are in!

Cockerel weighs 13.2 ounces
    Pullet weighs 13.6 ounces

Weighed about 2 hours after feeding.

These birds are nearly finished growing, I don't expect they'll get much bigger in the next few months as they hit their final bloom.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  7. luvinrunnin

luvinrunnin Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2011
    Love their coloring!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by