Male goose

Feona5677

In the Brooder
Feb 7, 2024
Please I need help from whoever can help me my adult male from last year is pushing away one of the adult females from last year from the flock leaving her to just look at the flock what do I do to help her out I love my baby so much because I'm so sad to see this I'm afraid that she is going to die of loneliness I have the nine geese in another pen because I can't put her in with them please help me

Please I need help from whoever can help me my adult male from last year is pushing away one of the adult females from last year from the flock leaving her to just look at the flock what do I do to help her out I love my baby so much because I'm so sad to see this I'm afraid that she is going to die of loneliness I have the nine geese in another pen because I can't put her in with them please help me
I would put her in with the flock and put the mean gander in the separate pen instead. at least for a while. maybe he learns a lesson?

I would put her in with the flock and put the mean gander in the separate pen instead. at least for a while. maybe he learns a lesson?
Yes that was my boyfriend's thinking also but then the mail will feel lonely And if I try to put them back in He will probably go after again because he is the dominant one And he's already Mounting the other females

Is there any submissive mellow goose in the other flock? One way to integrate a lonely goose that’s being bullied is to pair them with another goose or gander that’s most likely to be gentle and tolerant with them and let them become their own little clique within the flock, that way even if they have trouble they still have a friend.

Is there any submissive mellow goose in the other flock? One way to integrate a lonely goose that’s being bullied is to pair them with another goose or gander that’s most likely to be gentle and tolerant with them and let them become their own little clique within the flock, that way even if they have trouble they still have a friend.
Yes there is and that's what I'm thinking I'm going to have to do because six of them are babies from the mom and dad that's in the flock now with three other adults from 2 years ago I think the one that was the daddy of last year is pushing away one of the adult females from 2 years ago so I'm going to try to do what you're saying and hopefully it works thank you for your suggestion

Yes there is and that's what I'm thinking I'm going to have to do because six of them are babies from the mom and dad that's in the flock now with three other adults from 2 years ago I think the one that was the daddy of last year is pushing away one of the adult females from 2 years ago so I'm going to try to do what you're saying and hopefully it works thank you for your suggestion
How do I save this icon so I don't have to keep going into Google

Back
Top Bottom