MALLARD THREAD...not rouens, Mallards!

Pics
They are really starting to bond, I think. Less running away. They are starting to cuddle up to me too! One is just slightly bigger than the other. And one has pink spots on his feet. The one with the pink spots is Webster. The other one with the pure black feet is Ferdinand. I will put a cut straw "leg band" on Ferdinand once he is a little bigger. They stayed on my bed in their tank last night and snuggled right up next to the purple duck stuffed toy I sewed for them. They really do like the heating pad. My chicks don't seem as cozy with the heat lamp, haha.
So cute!!

They are still doing well. I let them get their feet wet today when I was giving one of my parrots a bath for an upcoming show. They seemed to enjoy it! I'm keeping them away from Pidgey. She doesn't really like them. Plus when they get bigger they will probably hurt her. They are starting to follow me!! I'm giving them pieces of mealworms as treats right now!

my ducks was sleeping :)

They are really starting to bond, I think. Less running away. They are starting to cuddle up to me too! One is just slightly bigger than the other. And one has pink spots on his feet. The one with the pink spots is Webster. The other one with the pure black feet is Ferdinand. I will put a cut straw "leg band" on Ferdinand once he is a little bigger. They stayed on my bed in their tank last night and snuggled right up next to the purple duck stuffed toy I sewed for them. They really do like the heating pad. My chicks don't seem as cozy with the heat lamp, haha.
So cute I wish my babies were that small yet I have eggs coming tuesday I can't wait till they hatch in november!:jumpy

They are still doing well. I let them get their feet wet today when I was giving one of my parrots a bath for an upcoming show. They seemed to enjoy it! I'm keeping them away from Pidgey. She doesn't really like them. Plus when they get bigger they will probably hurt her. They are starting to follow me!! I'm giving them pieces of mealworms as treats right now!
Thats great that they are following!!!!! My advice is that you talk to them as much as possible so they learn your voice. Keep us updated!

Back
Top Bottom