MALLARD THREAD...not rouens, Mallards!

Yes, and tried to dump it at the feed store and I just happened to be there.

-Kathy

Thats sad. Great job on taking care of her!
263a.png

Here are some pictures of my two females, 13 weeks old compared to my largest black rooster and my Rhode Island Red rooster, all born same day. Is there a chance I might have mallards and not mixes looking at the size comparison? They fly really well and do a few laps around the yard each day. But come right back and play in the pool. I know earlier it was mentioned I may have mallard Rouen mix, but a wild male and female mallard have been coming in our yard and they aren't much different from the size of them, so I'm checking again.

Here are some pictures of my two females, 13 weeks old compared to my largest black rooster and my Rhode Island Red rooster, all born same day. Is there a chance I might have mallards and not mixes looking at the size comparison? They fly really well and do a few laps around the yard each day. But come right back and play in the pool. I know earlier it was mentioned I may have mallard Rouen mix, but a wild male and female mallard have been coming in our yard and they aren't much different from the size of them, so I'm checking again.
Very nice!

-Kathy

Thank you, still not sure if they are mixes or full mallard, but very friendly and will lay down by you in the shade, all are free range and only locked up at night.

Julie and her 9 babies in the pool

They are so big already!

Zorro with some of her babies

She has 5 brown and 5 black ducklings, not sure how that happened

Winnie is a big boy now. He already has a white collar because he is fancy like that. Minni Me and Ultra Zorro in the background. @Julie Bird

Julie and her 9 babies in the pool They are so big already! Zorro with some of her babies She has 5 brown and 5 black ducklings, not sure how that happened Winnie is a big boy now. He already has a white collar because he is fancy like that. Minni Me and Ultra Zorro in the background. @Julie Bird
So cute!

Back
Top Bottom