Mama Breaux

X2 is simply a shorter way of saying "I agree with (insert something)". You can "x" more than once: x2, x3, x4, x5, etc.
smile.png

Last edited:
Thank you for having me!
Update on Gloria!!
She is doing amazing. We have been feeding her scrambled eggs (her and Marie's eggs) mixed with buttermilk. It has really made a difference in her energy. She is happy and it even looks like she's gotten bigger! Oh! And she even laid an egg today. She's on her way to being all better. Thank y'all for caring about Gloria. Thank you

Thank you for having me!
Update on Gloria!!
She is doing amazing. We have been feeding her scrambled eggs (her and Marie's eggs) mixed with buttermilk. It has really made a difference in her energy. She is happy and it even looks like she's gotten bigger! Oh! And she even laid an egg today. She's on her way to being all better. Thank y'all for caring about Gloria. Thank you
ya.gif
What a relief…so glad she is better. And even laid and egg, wow!.

I know right?! We were like doing a happy dance. I noticed a bump on Marie's beak and eyelid. I actually did follow someone's advice and put a tiny bit of neospoerin on the eye bump. It was 95% gone this morning. I will let the others on Gloria's face and legs heal on their own. I just didn't want Marie's eye to swell and effect her eye sight. What a trip this is...... Loving and taking care of our little ladies.

Thank you for having me!
Update on Gloria!!
I'm glad she's doing better!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom