Man vs. Chicken

rodriguezpoultry

Langshan Lover
11 Years
Jan 4, 2009
Claremore, OK
My brother, big football player that he is (6'7", 320 lbs.) had issues today.

This entire week he has "had" to take care of the chickens because my dad has been getting married and enjoying a vacation in Hawaii. Apparently, this entire week, he has missed seeing one particular bird.

He has been feeding my birds in the "chick hut". It's where I keep injured birds, baby chicks, broody hens, etc. One chick was injured so he went to put it into the "chick hut" to keep it safe. As he went in there, the broody hen went after the chick...so my brother chased the chick down in order to put it in a pet-carrier inside of the "chick hut". WELL....as he was chasing the chick down, my growing blue Langshan cockerel stood in front of him and the chick. Not menacingly, just got in the way. Apparently Brock yelled, cursed and ran out of the coop.

He called me up and said "What in the *bleep* are you putting into these birds?! My God the thing could have broken my leg if it wanted to! Where the heck was it hiding in there this whole week!!!!!!"

There were more expletives, but I got a huge kick out of a big he-man running away from a half-grown chicken!

Last edited:
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

I am laughing hysterically...

Back
Top Bottom