Man, you folks are gonna force me to get a quality camera.....

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by Dash Riprock, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Dash Riprock

Dash Riprock Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 27, 2008
    Northeast GA
    There are some very interesting and humorous pics on this site. 2nd day being owned by Chickenz. Enjoying the cluck outta this![​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Oh you jusst wait. When you get a camera you will have pics all oveer the place. I love my darned birds and no one elses are as cute. [​IMG]

3. Dash Riprock

Sep 27, 2008
    Northeast GA
    Quote:LOL Don't doubt the attractivenous of your girls. The sge of mine mean that the majoriy of them are mid molt, but they are be-u-tee-full to me. Just think how seggsy they will be in a short period of time. Might give your pagent queens a run for their money. Chica-chica-bow-bow! [​IMG]

4. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

I dont even have a digital camera and I've got more pictures than I can count. I've got more picture of my birds than I do my family I'm sure.

5. Dash Riprock

Sep 27, 2008
    Northeast GA
    Quote:LMBO! mY DAD WAS A PHOTO NUT AND HE HAD AS MANY PICS OF THE FAMILY DOGS AS OF THE KIDS.

My wife was joking this evening that she suspects our fridg front will be overrun with Hot Chick picks before long. I don't doubt her prediction.

Chickenz are HOT!

Dash

6. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Quote:Well now I am sure your birds are lovely but mine are without a doubt the best looking ones. [​IMG]

7. orcasislandchickens

orcasislandchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    Oh I agree. I got a camera and now I am a terror. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Realy cute chicks.

[​IMG]

8. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Love taking pics. Got thousands of pictures of my birds [​IMG] Picture taking gets compulsive and can get you into some creepy things!

[​IMG]

But not all are scary:

[​IMG]

9. Dash Riprock

Sep 27, 2008
    Northeast GA
    Quote:Great pics....My son especially loved the EYE.

Dash [​IMG]

10. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Get a digital camera if you're going to try to take pictures of chickens! That way you can instantly delete all the blurry pics of their butts tearing out of camera range. They are quick little buggers!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by