Managing and using albums

Gargoyle

Chiseler
13 Years
Apr 13, 2011
Fox Valley, IL
My Coop
My Coop
It appears we can only create new photo albums at the time we are uploading a photo. Is that correct?
Also, I can't see any way to move photos from one album to another. What I'd really like to do is just create two or three albums, then go into my uploads and default albums and move pix to the appropriate albums to organize them.

If this isn't currently possible, could it be added to the "round tuit" list?

btw, interesting grammar- note the link in my sig to my Wyandotte folder, it says it has "one photos". I don't know if the programming will let you apply different words ("photo" instead of "photos") to folders with one photo, but it would sure look better if it did.

Last edited:
I have an additional question- I don't want to hijack your thread, but I have spent an hour looking for the right place to put this.
Can we crop our photos? As in, see my avatar? It is off-center. I would have liked to have cropped off the dead space.
( I tried using the search function- you DON'T want to know how many 'chicken crop' posts appeared).
I tried searching through all the feedback posts for photos.

I know where the albums are, I know how to upload. I love this feature. But when I click on 'edit' it will only let me either tag or move to new album. I just want to crop.

Back
Top Bottom