Mandarin Duck pair

Good for you.. Glad you found one. Just so you know they will fight a bit but nothing major until they get their pecking order. Good luck.

Oh does anyone still have white or regular mandarin pairs or eggs left?! I have been looking for some for a while and was wondering if I can get a few. And it would be wonderful if I can get them all for less than $200 (you know when you get one it's expensive, but two it's less than the original amount of the two combined; say I got one duck pair for $20 and another is $20. I get both and the price is $30.) Oh, I hope you do, because I love them they are so beautiful!!!!!!
fl.gif

I live in Georgia and looking for a pair of Mandarin ducks. Anyone know where and who may have some in Georgia?
Thanks.

Sold my last pair. Zoning pushed me out. again. Fall under grandfather clause but they won't honor it. Said the neighbor say the mandies make too much noise. Now anyone who has mandies no that is not true. and they were at the other end of the property away from neighbors. Sorry I could not help.

Hey guys, looking for a pair of mandarin here too. I'm in southern California. Willing to have them shipped too. Please let me know.

Hi, my name is Jeremy, and I am interested in Mandarin ducks. I am currently raising and breeding chickens. I would like to try something new and different. Please let me know if you have some for sale. Thanks!

I am looking for a pair or more of mandarin ducks please PM if anyone has any for sale and how much they are please.? Also likely need them shipped unless in Colorado.

Back
Top Bottom