Mandarins started mating.

Thats cool that you happen to be out by them.I have no idea if mine are breeding or not.Ive seen them and ring teal checking out boxes.

Thats cool that you happen to be out by them.I have no idea if mine are breeding or not.Ive seen them and ring teal checking out boxes.
I haven't seen any ducks checking out the boxes. My hen Ring teal looks at them from the pool but never goes up to any. I think the Hoodeds are using one at night because the past 2 nights I've had a camera out and see them fly back to the pool at 5:30 am. I don't know where they are flying from I need to move the camera. Also the Hoodeds are to young to breed anyway.

I always think about a camera.What kind of camera do you use?
We've been using Wyze cameras. They're not the best but they work fine and are cheap. Last year we used an indoor camera inside the coop about 100 feet from the router it worked good. The only issue is it needed to be plugged into power and kept dry. This year we got an outside version that uses batteries. It doesn't get as good of range it's a little glitchy and cost about $60 but I can still keep an eye in the aviary. My wife watches them on her phone. Here is the indoor one. https://www.chewy.com/wyze-v2-pet-camera/dp/238322?utm_id=272259755&msclkid=04d4e1f6d30f1b3f849781b3bbf2e894&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping-Product Targets-Hard Goods-NB&utm_term=4584826050966500&utm_content=Dog Cameras

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom