Mandy the Brave, and Fearless Chickabiddy

americana-chick

Crowing
12 Years
Jun 18, 2008
I axcidently bought a cornish x rock meat chick a while back ago i do not kill or anything like that to my chickens. And the babies are about 2 weeks old now and i knw Mandy wont live much longer so i thought i would wright a story about him. "some of the things arent true of corse." oh and with mandy i bought 2 buff orps pea-wea and buffy. enjoy!

chpt. 1
Mandy was a brave litttle chickabiddy and loved his (little) flock dearly. He new that one day him and his fellow flock would join the older chickens and some day they would all creat a large flock together.Mandy was actually suppose to be a girl so his first name was Amanda but when they figured out she was a he they changed his name to Mandy. But there was one serios problem that Mandy had just found out about himselfe, he was a cornish x rock baby chick and in just a few weeks from now he new he would be up in the sky flying around with other little chickabiddys. And all the other chickabiddys, cows, horses, humans, and other animals did not want Mandy t leave and Mandy himselfe did not want to leave either.So he desided to make his memory last in the flock even when he is long gone and the other chickens will tell there little chickabiddys all about Mandy even 100 years from now. So off Mandy went searching for something to do befor he left his flock to go into the clouds.

chpt. 2
Mandy went all the way to the deep DEEP woods in search for something to make his memory last. Ya see Mandy was called Mandy the Brave, and Fearless Chickabiddy and every one new him by that name because it was true Mandy was brave and fearless he would walk right up to humans, snakes, rats, dogs, cats, etc. just to find out what there name was! He was sure not going to let death be his only fear in life so he was also searching on how to "not be afraid" of death but little did he knw he just had to believe in himself. every chickabiddy knows not to go into the deep woods because that is where the dreaded foxs and hawks live. but Mandy of corse did not care he wanted to find an adventure and make his memory last forever. Mandy had a crush, her name was Pea-Wea the buff orpington she Mandy and Buffy (also a buff orpington pullet) made a little flock of chickabiddys.Mandy thought Buffy was ok but Pea-Wea just blew his "just starting to grow" spurs right off his feet! He really wished he would not have to die because he wanted to stay with Pea-Wea forever and that is another reason why he wanted to stay.

chpt. 3
Now that Mandy was in the deep woods he was searching and searching for soemthing to do and make his memory last. he climbed rocks, (which was extremely hard to do with his very sad fat legs..) flew up in trees, and even fought a group of grasshoppers off! Then Mandy had a brain blast! He ran right back to the farm to tell everyone his plan and.. uh-oh... trouble... it was seeny (See-nie-y) the trouble sum fox that has stollen many chickabiddys from the farm befor. Mandy stopped dead in his tracks to try and make himself invisable but it didnt work.. Seeny said, "Little chickabiddy come out, come out whereever you are! I will find you so there is no use in hideing." Mandy replied, "I am not afraid of you sence i am the one the only /mandy the Brave the Fearless Chickabiddy!"
Seeny just chuckled and said, "Ha! You really think you can fight me off so called Mandy? Dont you know what i am?! i am Seeny and i have surely stollen little chickabiddys from your farm befor." Mandy stayed low and just watched Seeny for the longest time. for seeny had come from the direction of the farm...

to be continued....

chpt. 4
Mandy yelled out, "why have you com from that direction?" Seeny chuckled an evil laugh and said, "oh no reason really i just stopped by over there for lunch... " Mandy came running out of his hideing place and attacked Seeny! He said, "How dare you go to my farm and try to get lunch! you otta be dead right now and i shouldnt have to die in a few weeks you should!" Seeny at first just stood there with Mandy attacking him and then thought to himself, "this little chickabiddy dead? in a few weeks? how strange..." then in an instant Seeny snapped out of his day dream to give Mandy a blow on his head. Mandy flew back considering he is only about 2 weeks old and even though a cornish x rock still flew like a rock! Mandy stumbled at first and then started attacking Seeny right on his head with quick blows and sharp pecks Seeny helped at hooped at first and then remembered that Mandy was just a chicken. nothing more nothing less. but that did not stop Mandy. Seeny then bit at Mandys right wing and snapped it in an instant! Mandy let out a terrifying screeeeeeech! as loud as he could. Seeny just chuckled and said, "That is what all the chickabiddys i have attacked and eaten screemed when i first bit into them. i will admit you have guts but on the wild side that isnt going to help you kid. run away now befor i change my mind.." Mandy said, "What are you talking about?" Seeny yelled, "GO! leave my presence now! i am sparring your life today but in just a few minutes i could change my mind and kill you now and you wouldnt even be able to live your full short life! Run away you stupid bird! NOW!" Mandy then acted like he was walking away but he had a plan.He had seen an old animal trap not to far from her he thought that if he could get Seeny to go over there maybe, just maybe he could get him inside the trap and later on a human would find him and most likely shoot him. mandy just said, "Come and fight fox for if this is my last fight i do not care at least my story would go on in life and you will be nown as the chicken not me!" Seeny swung around instantly and said, "Do you really want to do this? lose to a fox? ha! how funny kid, nice try. i guess your life wont be spared today.

to be contnued, again

Chpt. 5 The ending..
Seeny started to chase Mandy and mandy had one bad wing, 2 bad legs, and wasnt fast at all. but he did not give up. fr he ran as fast as he could and with the trap in sight he plunged into the ground right in front of the cage opening. without expecting it Seeny kept running right into the cage and set off the trap. it was finished. Mandy had outsmarted the so called sly fox. Mandy told Seeny, "Ha! So who is the chicken now?" Seeny cried out, "please oh Mandy the Brave and Fearless Chickabiddy spare my life!" mandy just chuckled and said, "Naaaa... I dont really feal like it. Ya see when you mees with a rooster your bound to be pecked!" and with a chuckle Mandy left Seeny in his dust. Mandy got home and everyone was glad to see him. they all hooped, hoorade, and cock-a-doodle-dooed to the very sight of Mandy. Mandy then for the first time in his life went on the chicken coop and sang the loudest he could, cock-a-doode-doo! every chickabiddy, and animal around him hooped and hoorade! as Mandy told the story of how he, Mandy the Brave and Fearless Chickabiddy fought off Seeny the arch enemy fox that terrorised his farm for the longest time.

2 weeks later..
2 weeks later all the chickabiddys, animals, and humans gathered around Mandys grave and all cooed, moned, and growned about Mandy. But little did they know Mandy was In chickabiddy heaven flocking and flying about with all the other chickabiddys. and He was just as happy as could be as he looked down on his old farm and saw everyone remembering him and how the farm was safe and sound.
THE END

100 years later..
Grandma! Grandma! Grndma Pea-wea! can you tell us the story again about Mandy the Brave and Fearless chickabiddy? grnadma pea-wea, "again? wow you guys must really like this story! as i do to. did you guys know that i new Mandy the BRave and Fearless chickabiddy? everyone said he had a crush on me. as i had one on him.
smile.png
"
love.gif

Bri!

that is the cutest story! Take pics or draw some and put it in book form to save for your future children. (you are a youngster, right???, or am I forgetting?)

Last edited:
Quote:
i am a youngster (you where right
smile.png
) and thanks to everyone! And one more thing maybe i will make it into a book.....

Back
Top Bottom