Sponsored Post MannaPro 🐣GIVEAWAY ALERT🐣 - Nurture Right 360 Incubator

🐣GIVEAWAY ALERT🐣

View attachment 3005051
Manna Pro Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is equipped with step by step instructions to take the worry out of virtually any hatching process. This incubator makes at-home hatching a pleasant experience and also supports high hatch rates! Manna Pro is selecting ONE winner, so don’t miss your chance to win! To enter to win your VERY OWN Nurture Right 360 incubator please follow the steps below :

• Follow @mannaprohomestead on Instagram
• Follow Manna Pro Homestead on Facebook
• Comment below on why we should chose you as our winner!

Submissions end 3/31/2022!!
Watching the babies hatch is such a joy, the more the merrier! It’s been great teaching/showing my son about the circle of life and how chickens come into this world!!

🐣GIVEAWAY ALERT🐣

View attachment 3005051
Manna Pro Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is equipped with step by step instructions to take the worry out of virtually any hatching process. This incubator makes at-home hatching a pleasant experience and also supports high hatch rates! Manna Pro is selecting ONE winner, so don’t miss your chance to win! To enter to win your VERY OWN Nurture Right 360 incubator please follow the steps below :

Good luck everyone !

We would love to win this incubator for our growing poultry and game bird farm! We have a lot of requests for chicks and poults and this would help us keep up with demand! We are a small, veteran owned farm serving our community. I have one already and it’s amazing, but really could use another one !

I would really like to win this incubator for my kids. We homeschool and want to teach them the whole process of hatching chicks and raising them. This would be the perfect incubator for them to do the whole process by themselves from start to finish. <3

🐣GIVEAWAY ALERT🐣

View attachment 3005051

I just started incubating from my small flock of Easter Eggers last year so I could earn a little money here in the Ozark mountains of Arkansas since I am staying home with my baby girl and it helped put a little money in my pocket. I have learned a lot about incubators and currently I am NPIP certified so I can ship across states now. Also since I am staying at home this incubator would be great for my baby girl which is about to turn 2 in May and little niece that is 3 to watch the chicks hatch out through the whole process. They are not allowed to look through my other incubators much because they are Styrofoam.

🐣GIVEAWAY ALERT🐣

View attachment 3005051

I love hatching ducks and chickens. Keeps our kids and I busy and happy. We enjoy doing this as a family.

Watching life form/be created (this really is something amazing that can be taken for granted, when you think about the luck of life to exist and evolve on a planet, and the mysteries of where it and the universe come from), knowing that I'm responsible for their new existence happening and that I'm about to give them the best spoiled life I can give them- the experience is such a fascinating privilege. But also we're getting some silkie and other bantam variety soon and I'm so curious what fun mix offspring we could get 😁

Also we've been buying from MannaPro for years hehe ;)

Last edited:
🐣GIVEAWAY ALERT🐣

View attachment 3005051

Just started my own flock… always had chickens growing up showing in 4-h but time for my kids to start 4-h

🐣GIVEAWAY ALERT🐣

View attachment 3005051

My young 4-H’er would LOVE to watch the magic of hatching out her own chickens!

Back
Top Bottom