many diffrent breeds

jonhlawless18

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 31, 2012
lake mary, fl
I have 3 nice quality cochin bantam chicks and 1 pet quality cochin chick. the three quality ones are silver laced, blue or blue mottled not for sure, and a buff barred or red. i think it is going to be buff barred. also the pet quailty one is partridge. I also have a blue anocna duck hen that is very sweet and laying. i also have a pekin duck i have raised it since a day old and it is very sweet i am thinkning its a hen but it might be a drake. he has a problem where he does not produce the oils to swim. he loves to swim but when he comes out he is soaking wet. ive been trying to help him but nothing seems to work. i also have a bearded black silkie chick about a month and a half old and is very nice.i can ship the chicks anywhere in the US but im not sure about the ducks. please pm me for prices and more info.

sorry for the long repy.. exams this week.. but i am selling them for $10 each for the 3 quailty ones and $5 for the pet quaility one. or all for $25. i am also open to trades for hatching eggs ducks or chickens.

Back
Top Bottom