Maran chickens dying in a day

51AAE129-F29A-4595-9943-0043D21BCAE2.jpeg

This is their current brooder, few days ago they were in one looked the same like it just on the right side on the image.
I couldn’t get any images of their droppings cause all the droppings were under the wire, could he was just chilled? I will check him soon later today.

Attachments

• 37B9AB46-0B87-4C49-821F-D5B22F104C48.jpeg
    37B9AB46-0B87-4C49-821F-D5B22F104C48.jpeg
    701.3 KB · Views: 1
I have Amprolium, Sulfa and toltrazuril. Surprisingly the chick is doing much better today, i hardly figured which one its, he was active and acting totally normal. The only two things i have done is i put them back in their old brooder which look the same as their newer brooder in everything and I turned on the heater again just in case it could get cold late in the night.

View attachment 1680843

This is their current brooder, few days ago they were in one looked the same like it just on the right side on the image.
I couldn’t get any images of their droppings cause all the droppings were under the wire, could he was just chilled? I will check him soon later today.
Glad he's feeling better!
Could be he was chilled if he's improving in the brooder with more heat.

Since he's coming around, then I would hold off on any medication and see how he does.

Back
Top Bottom