March 14th Hatch.. OMG They're here!!!!! Pic Heavy

Quote:
A little. The pekin is all yellow and the buff is yellow with tint to him. He also has some markings near his eyes. The Buff is also not as skittish as the pekin. My pekin is the biggest & loudest of the bunch. But the way they all eat, that won't last for long. haha

*DuckLuvR* :

Quote:
A little. The pekin is all yellow and the buff is yellow with tint to him. He also has some markings near his eyes. The Buff is also not as skittish as the pekin. My pekin is the biggest & loudest of the bunch. But the way they all eat, that won't last for long. haha

I originally thought my two yellow ones were pekin but now I think they are buff because they have faint orangey lines around their eyes and someone told me the buff have a purplish bill, is that true with yours?​

Quote:

I originally thought my two yellow ones were pekin but now I think they are buff because they have faint orangey lines around their eyes and someone told me the buff have a purplish bill, is that true with yours?

I think so. My pekin is yellow with a pink bill.

Back
Top Bottom