March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

I have show girls in the bator that are due the 21st so if they hatch I may go and bring them except 2 I will keep. is anyone bringing fertile eggs? if so what kind.

They open at 9 on sundays, but I want time to make sure everything is set up properly and enough room is made so we can get everyone in that wants or needs to be inside.
Thats why I am starting at 10 am .

I have already warned ken and Ben that this one is going to be huge and they need to be prepared.
that tey need to be prepared to give us the room we will need. they promised they would.

Hi there,

I received Spotted Crow's message regarding the upcoming swap. Do you happen to know if there is any electricity we could use, just curious. I will be bringing whoopie pie's again and a few other new goodies. Does anyone have any requests as far as goodies?

Thanks

Patty
big_smile.png

We're going to stop by in the morning with a few birds to sell. If we have the room we're bringing 2 pair of Narragansett turkeys. They're bred to standard and do well at shows, so if anyone wants to get started with them, I can hold a pair of them. They're $35 a pair.

We'll probably also bring a few Dominique roosters and a couple bantam cockerels (a silkie & a silkie/bantam dom mix).

Sounds like the pair of turkeys is spoken for - if anyone has any form of bronze in young stock I would be interested doesn't have to be show stock-more for a present for a women that does fowl rescue (as if she doesn't have enough birds). However, I think that show birds have to be vaccinated - which would be a bonus.

Please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom