March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

Would you!?!? That would be beyond awsome. I have a psychic fair in Berlin,NH the day before, but was willing to drive the 3 hours south to pick these up. If you could get them to the Maine Border I would gladly pay for your gas and a lunch-what ever time it is!
Thank you for your gracious offer!

Can you send me some guidelines on how you go about organizing this??? I am hoping to do this at our TSC later in the spring, and want to be able to at least look like I know what I'm doing lol.

Thanks!

Quote:
basically all you need is a willing tsc, call or go over to your local tsc and tell them that your interested in holding a chicken swap in their parking lot, that they should contact ken or scott from the milford nh tractor supply and they will tell them that it is great for business!! also i have the news article that was in the paper here about the swap if that helps.
people just pull in and open the backs of their vehicles and sell their birds,,etc
we advertise , put a poster at the store, feed stores and on craigslist, it is busy and fun.

Quote:
He's black but has some red the hackles, so he's more of a pet quality. He's a good looking roo other than that. I'll try to get a pic up.

Quote:
They're now on hold for you.
smile.png

celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIE
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

Would you like me to send you a check now, then there will not be any issues with the swap? I certainly would rather pay you early, then you know the transactions are complete.

Quote:
Correction on the turkeys (that's what I get for posting while multitasking with preschoolers.. DOH!
hmm.png
) ... $45 for the remaining pair and we may be bringing a young male or two for $20 each. The Dominique roos are $10 each (breeder/show quality) and a third is free to good home (really nice, typey roo, but has a tendon problem that makes one of his feet curl up when it's cold out). The banty dom/silkie roo is free to good pet home also. The full silkie roo is $10 and is pet quality because he has gold in his hackles.

Back
Top Bottom