March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

I am planning an order from Ideal come spring warm up
Either Welsummers or Speckled Sussex pullets and maybe some others. Havent decided it all yet though.

roll.png

Quote:
LOL... sounds like my day today. We wormed all the birds and clipped all the turkey hens' wings (two of them flew up to the top of an apple tree before we could get them... but they came down after a bit when they saw food). After freshegg came and got her turkeys I went to work topping off all the coops with fresh litter, set up a bunch of rabbit cages and wire dog crates and got my bantam breeding trios/pairs set up, and we're now breeding the rabbits for the first time today. And of course the house is a MESS and I'm too tired now to even think about cleaning it!
roll.png

I spent close to 4 hours waiting in line at a pet vaccination clinic.
Needless to say not much cleaning got done. But the warmer weather seems to be on it's way.

I went to that stupid "electronics liquidation sale" today at the boston expo center.
What a bunch of garbage. They had some overpriced out of date laptops(which is what I had gone to buy for my daughter) and the rest of the place looked like a flea market.
Knock offs of designer sunglasses and handbags, colorful leather jackets that only a pimp would wear and just crap.
They had advertised gps, cameras, ipods, laptops etc.
I am shocked that the expo doesn't check people out more thoroughly when they book that place.
I am so p od that I wasted my morning doing that. I had to take my son to a kid's birthday party afterwards so this whole day is a wash.

Just some photos of a friend who has a few roo's to get rid of....
She said they are Bantam Partridge....
1889_roosters_002.jpg

1889_roosters_004.jpg

1889_roosters_005.jpg

1889_roosters_008.jpg

1889_roosters_013.jpg

1889_roosters_014.jpg

We are pipping right now...got 1 so far....NO way are the kids gonna LET me sell these babies....I'M gonna try though!

ALSO....I've got 8 EE's just finished moulting...come spring they will be laying again!!

See you all on the 22nd...I have not confirmed dates with Dana at Agway yet for June....so Othala.....we can go with Sunday if that is better for you.
smile.png
Either is FINE with me. I'll see you on the 22nd.

You know what annoys me the most is that I did not want to go but my son first brought it up to my husband about the laptops because he knew we were looking for one for my daughter in college and then he got it in his head to go.
Even as we were driving I said this is stupid and he kept saying why are you saying that
He thought it was because he knows that I like to have quiet sundays, I consider sunday family day and don't like to go out and do stuff like this so he chalked it up to that.
But I really did think it was a stupid waste of time and only because of the lack of legitimate advertising.
Thank the Lord that we only live 20 minutes from there and it didn't waste our whole day, but I had the birthday party after so...
I think he thought it was going to be some big thing like the home shows that we go to there.
Those are incredible and all the vendors are on the up and up, this on the other hand was like a flea market.
The motorcycle show was there too, I would have much rather walked around and checked out the bikes.

Back
Top Bottom