March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

Okay, I've missed this loop for a while now. I read back 5 pages and saw lots of turkey remarks. So is anyone bringing blue slate turkeys? I'm just had another batch of eggs go bust on me!!!!!

And I'm bringing two silkie roos - one black, one blue, and a couple mixed chicks.

And while we are chatting, how do I get my frizzle cochin to stop going broody on me?

Quote:
no idea. I refuse to buy a bator. Too much stress
Maybe post the question in the hatching incubating and hatching chicks section.

Rhett&SarahsMom :

Quote:

Most bators come with a cheapo thermometer and hydrometer....at least my Little Giant did.
frow.gif

Quote:

Most bators come with a cheapo thermometer and hydrometer....at least my Little Giant did.
frow.gif

Personally I chuck the ones they come with , then go to pet smart or pet co and pick up the ones in the reptile section. they tend to be more accurate and less flunky.

Quote:
Are these show or breeder quality roos? Any pix? I'm looking for a good breeder quality or better blue Silkie roo to replace my GIGANTIC black Silkie roo. Andre the Giant is too big and he's such a wuss, I'm not sure he's breeding the hens anyway! My splash girls had him hiding in a corner after a good flogging, poor guy! Too bad he's so big and wimpy, because he's great type & color-wise!

100_0338.jpg
the parents , someone asked about them.

i was having trouble with my keyboard it was writing backwards, weird

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom