March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

We'll be bringing a couple of our Dominique roosters. One is a 2 year old good breeding roo (named Roopert)... selling because I brought in some new blood and now have too many roos. The other roo (Frank) is three and has a tendon issue that makes his foot curl up when it's cold, so he's not good for breeding. I'm taking Frank to see if I can find him a good pet home. Both are very docile toward people and good to the hens.

we'll also have two or three Narragansett turkeys (hatched last summer), and a Silkie or two (most likely cockerels).

The NHPF meeting has been postponed, so we'll be able to spend more time hanging out at the swap. Can't wait... it'll be fun!

~Lily

Quote:

I JUST LOST MY MANDARIN FEMALE LOOKING FOR NEW ONE OR TRADE MALE FOR A PAIR OF MINI APPLEYARDS, OR PAIR OF SNOWY CALL DUCKS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE THANKS JAMES:(
smile.png

james, your new to us? are you aware of the new england swap newsletter? are you on the list to get the updates for swaps in our area?

I've a beautiful BBR araucana rooster w/ a partial tail that I'll be bringing. He's amazing to look at. A couple of silkies and a salmon faverolle.

My mille fleur hen is not doing very well, anyone bringing any?

Julie

Quote:
gypsy, I have someone who is interested in peacocks. I do not know who tom is. can we put these guys in touch with ea other? my guy has been looking since last year. I told him of this post and he was very happy.

thankyou gypsy, I will pass on the info today. I plan to attend sun but not sell. just got 3 bators this week so will put in the first eggs this weekend. this year we plan to sell coops and nest boxes. will be making samples soon. we plan to bring to swaps on a trailer in the future. see you sun

We'll be bringing a couple of our Dominique roosters. One is a 2 year old good breeding roo (named Roopert)... selling because I brought in some new blood and now have too many roos. The other roo (Frank) is three and has a tendon issue that makes his foot curl up when it's cold, so he's not good for breeding. I'm taking Frank to see if I can find him a good pet home. Both are very docile toward people and good to the hens.

we'll also have two or three Narragansett turkeys (hatched last summer), and a Silkie or two (most likely cockerels).

The NHPF meeting has been postponed, so we'll be able to spend more time hanging out at the swap. Can't wait... it'll be fun!

~Lily

big_smile.png
lol.png
big_smile.png

Yay I'm going to make it this time
smile.png
Hey Lily, I'll try to remember to bring that pedigree for Renard
smile.png
I can't wait to see you.

-Cat​

i have some mille's but they are young, fully feathered, about 3-4 months or so. have to sell in pairs though, way too many roo's hatched

Back
Top Bottom