March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

Quote:
Yay! It'll be fun. There are more and more people at each one. It's great to hang out at a big social event AND be around poultry and rabbits at the same time!
yippiechickie.gif
bun.gif

How are the kits doing? Getting big I bet.

Due to some up and coming issues with the Animal Rescue league, I am selling out of all rabbits and chickens for now. I will also be moving from my present location to somewhere else and will re establish at a later date. I have people who are pickiing up some of the animals this weekend and in the coming week.

I wont go into the details here but suffice it to say these animals shouldnt be allowed to poop .
I will be how ever still running the swaps and stocks, that they have no control over.
I am not playing their game right now so I will sell out and call it good
so there will be plenty of laying hens to go around and a few pairs that I have kept seperate.

Last edited:
Quote:
Huh? I'm assuming that's referring to the ACOs?

So sorry to hear you're having troubles and needing to sell out. I've learned a lot from reading your posts here on BYC and am grateful for the swap you're organizing. I'm thrilled to be able to go this one and looking forward to my first one!! Thanks for organizing this.

Best wishes!
Robin

gypsy, not sure what you have, but i have someone looking for bantam buff cochins, mottled cochins and /or std buff or goldlaced cochins.

Are we all wearing nametags so we can recognize each other for those who haven't met in person yet? I'll try to remember to wear my Othala Acres hat, and one of us (DH most likely) will probably be wearing some kind of hunting camo.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom