March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

I just came back from my very first chicken swap. I was at TSC around 10:30 with my wife and two boys. Talked with a couple of nice folks. I wanted to introduce myself to Gypsy, but she was pretty busy. Anyway, my boys had a blast and we can't wait for the next one.

Dave

Had a blast!
Bought my soap from cheeptrick
Sold some fudge, hot fudge sauce and chicken cookies.
Then went inside an picked up some chicken feed. Snow held off, it was just beginning when I left after noon.

Next one in March at TSC right?

Last edited:
Hi All...we just got home and unloaded ourselves! What a blast...my throat is sore.....From all my talking....JUST throw a chicken at me next time and I'll shut up!
lol.png

Dave....WE'D LOVE you to come and sell seeds at our swap in JUNE in Keene....here is the thread to subscribe to if you are interested!
frow.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=133409

Rhett'sSarah'sMom...I ate cookies all the way home.....SO glad we only came home with Chicken Cookies and NO chickens!! Maybe next time...

Had a great time all!!
thumbsup.gif

Rhett&SarahsMom :

Had a blast!
Bought my soap from cheeptrick
Sold some fudge, hot fudge sauce and chicken cookies.
Then went inside an picked up some chicken feed. Snow held off, it was just beginning when I left after noon.

Next one in March at TSC right?

OK, I missed something.... I NEVER miss fudge
sad.png

Was there more outside?

Dave​

I scored at the Chicken swap! I picked up Odie, a Buff Cochin rooster. He is so friendly and mellow, I already love him. He'll be perfect for my 11 hens. Just a pleasant, easy-going guy. My Crevecoeur already worships him.
big_smile.png
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom