March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

Ok call me crazy , and yep you would be right,
I just went through all the posts and I havent seen Spotted Crow respond if she is going to be able to make the 21st swap?

Where oh where did our Spotted Crow go?
I need to let herknow people are looking for her beautiful wares.

Quote:
There's also a Tractor Supply in Southampton, MA which is not far off Interstate 91 (and not far from the Mass Pike too) ... about halfway between Northampton and Holyoke. That's a good central location for most of the western mass area.

South Hampton souns like a great prospect.

now to get my GPS out and charged and figure out the easiest way for me to get there from this sideof the mountain.
Normally I would hit winchendon and then head toward althol. jump rt 2 and head in from there.

Maybe I can take a ride out there Sunday and scope out the store and hopefully talk to the manager.

I will call Nicole and get exact directions from her. I believe thats where she gets her rabbit grain.

Gypsy, I'd be happy to help with setting up and organizing if you'd like. Just let me know what needs to be done and how I could be helpful.

There's a new TSC in Belchertown, but not as central or close to I91. Good for a back-up location? It just had its grand opening, so probably would be receptive to such an event.

Quote:
South Hampton souns like a great prospect.

now to get my GPS out and charged and figure out the easiest way for me to get there from this sideof the mountain.
Normally I would hit winchendon and then head toward althol. jump rt 2 and head in from there.

Maybe I can take a ride out there Sunday and scope out the store and hopefully talk to the manager.

I will call Nicole and get exact directions from her. I believe thats where she gets her rabbit grain.

Gypsy, I'd be happy to help with setting up and organizing if you'd like. Just let me know what needs to be done and how I could be helpful.

There's a new TSC in Belchertown, but not as central or close to I91. Good for a back-up location? It just had its grand opening, so probably would be receptive to such an event.

definately good for a back up and possible future set ups also. I didnt know Belchertown was getting one in , hmm my contacts at TSC are slackin lol.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated thats for sure. maybe YOU could set it up and I will get you started. they are really easy to get set up all we need truely is a receptive hosting area. the rest just falls into place on its own.

What town are you in? I can always meet you at a local coffee shop and talk swaps lol.

I'm in Springfield! Close to 91.
Sure I'd set it up, and definitely want some help getting off the ground.
smile.png
Thanks!

Sounds good, just map quested your town and it isnt far from my friend nicole so maybe we can bombard TSC in belchertown and get this set up.

If your coming to the swap on the 21st we can make better plans then?
I will be sure to bring my calander book and we can set up a date and such to get to the store then set up a swap

not quite sure if I'll make the 21st, but we can make better plans later. I have a batch due to hatch ~20th, so timing is an issue.

Quote:
Hi Dave,

We're starting to collect our Dominique eggs for the incubator now, so we may have some chicks available by April. I am planning on going, so can bring a few to the swap if the hatch goes well.

~Lily

Wendy
merrimack is on the phone, schedualing now

set them up for April 4th.
I am going to Merrimack to meet with Rose on weds mrch 11th, Wendy if you want to be in on this please email or pm with a time good for you to come down.
sounds like we will have 2 times the parking and set up space of Milford if thats at all possable.

Last edited:
Quote:
omg waiting for incubators , eggs and chicks to come via the post office is the kinda torture no horror movie ever thought of LOL.
Hope it gets there soon for you.

Back
Top Bottom