March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

Quote:
Wow, that's a huge flock! We have about 15-20 come through every once in a while. They stop by to chat with our Narragansett turkeys.

Do you raise GSDs or are you just a huge fan like we are? We've been looking for a pure GSD since we lost our awesome big guy Tucker last summer. Every puppy I've inquired about either was already adopted by someone else, or had a price tag that was a lot higher than we were looking for. Hopefully we'll find one soon. But we're patient enough to wait for the perfect dog for us.

No, I do breed them but they are somewhat pricey. My dogs are more along the working lines and I also participated in schutzhund with them. Your best bet is to take your time and keep an eye out for the perfect dog. Here is an example of West German and East German lines that I own.

22819_kacee_isc.jpg

22819_marley_isc.jpg

we got the miserable chicken killer at 5:00 pm tonight,
BIG mink!!!

032.jpg

033.jpg

now we wait to see if there is a female near by.
sneaky little jerk was hiding under the blow down pile of branches.
right beside teh Pigeon coop
somad.gif

that trap its in is a 2 ' long trap. before he was stretched out he took up the whole 2 ft of length.

what gets me is it has white spot on nose chest and belly , domestic is my guess.

Glad you caught that!! I lost several chicks last summer due to some little snake in the grass sneaking into the carriage house and killing the chicks in the grower pen.
It had to be something long and skinny to sneak in there.....

On another note, anyone looking for a sweet little blue silkie rooster?
He is great but I am downsizing all of my banties. I also have some buff frizzles that are a few weeks old, I don't know their sexes but I had a bigger hatch than I figured would happen and since I am downsizing I will bring a few with me if anyone is interested.
I also have a gorgeous blue orpington rooster that I think is lovely but I am afraid of having too many roosters out in the yard, they will fight so I am going to only keep my BLRW rooster.
I don't know if I will bother to lug them all up to the Milford swap if there isn't any interest and will just sell them off at the next Westford swap.
Let me know if anyone thinks they want any and I will pack them up.

Quote:
I will take the Orpington Roster if you will lug him up.
I need a larger rooster than my Game roos'
poor things are so tiny they are about as useless as spitting.
I walk into the coop and they stand under the Commets
gig.gif

026.jpg

Back
Top Bottom