March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

Butting in to say that you're cracking me up.

Carry on
smile.png

chickn- I have to get chicks from you on Saturday for my barn owner. And someone else for the Maran chicks.

I am going for boxes tomorrow. And am planning on getting as many as I can just in case other people need em as well.

I cant wait for Saturday!!!
bun.gif
woot.gif
clap.gif
yippiechickie.gif

we are going to have a Maple Syrup vendor as well.
need to know what grades everyone might be looking for,
I already have an order in for 2 Dark Amber.
need to know quantity also so he knows how to bottle them up.
Gallons will not be available unless special ordered.

Rhett&SarahsMom :

chickn- I have to get chicks from you on Saturday for my barn owner. And someone else for the Maran chicks.

I am going for boxes tomorrow. And am planning on getting as many as I can just in case other people need em as well.

I cant wait for Saturday!!!
bun.gif
woot.gif
clap.gif
yippiechickie.gif

i am working a deal with the barn owner!! LOL i cant remember who is who, but my dh usually wears a terrible hat and tony has banana boxes full of pheasants. incase you dont know who your looking for!!

i cant wait either.​

Quote:
i am soo looking forward to this, i need to sell some chicks before i see the maple syrup vendor. oh gypsy, your taking the white polish pullet? what did i say she would cost? a bottle of maple syrup??? i cant remember...hmmmm
lol.png

Quote:
i am SOO looking forward to this, i need to sell some chicks before i see the maple syrup vendor. oh gypsy, your taking the white polish pullet? what did i say she would cost? a bottle of maple syrup??? i cant remember...hmmmm
lol.png

LOL I don't remember discussing a price, honestly but I have had the flu all week and my memory isn't all it could be.
And yes I want that white pullet. I have to keep her separate from my flock cause I just know for sure I get attached I am not going to sell her to the woman who wants her, lol those poofy heads really got under my skin, her black top hat is just a love, I am so going to miss him. Cassi has been plotting as to how to hide him and tell her the mink got it, rotten brat, yep she loves him too.

A gallon of syrup is selling right now for $60.00, not sure on the prices for the lessor amounts he is supposed to get me a price list so I can post it.

The nasty Ice Storm has made it nearly impossible for most Syrupers to get their lines, when trees came down so did their taps, so sad, The guy I am having set up is keeping to last years prices.
which I guess he could have upped the price dramatically but he is a really sweet guy, kinda numb but sweet.

Back
Top Bottom