March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

hold up, is that person running a thread here on byc? or are there 2 syrup people coming.

$60 that would be one crazy amount to pay for a polish! good thing she is only $10

There may be 2 people coming I am not sure?? I never checked but I know he only talked tome about it today so I think it may be someone else. which is cool also.
now ya made me go lookin I will get back to you LOL.

Quote:
i am working a deal with the barn owner!! LOL i cant remember who is who, but my dh usually wears a terrible hat and tony has banana boxes full of pheasants. incase you dont know who your looking for!!

i cant wait either.

Yeah Twinlights. If she cant get up there I am picking up the birds for her. Since I board my horse at her place and am there every afternoon

Me (the soap lady) is bringing...
$3 soaps...
Clean Cotton
Grapefruit
Sweet Grass
Sweet Earth Melange
Peach
Hyacinth
Various $1 soaps...eucalyptus spearmint floap etc

Soap is limited this time...I've sold quite a bit out and have not soaped like I should have. I'm LATE on the Guiness Beer Shampoo Bar I made...not finished curing until 2 more weeks...CAN you believe I had to flatten a Guiness Beer to make it....it was a shame. BUT I'm sure you'll all love it...

I also have 5 MIX Maran X Frizzle...if folks want.

See you all Saturday!!
frow.gif

Bummer I can't make it to the next one. But I plan on going to the one in April. I may have a last summer Narri jake and a bantam Dom cockerel to bring, but that's it right now. I'll probably be bringing some felting kits to sell... gnomes, chickens, sheep, rabbits, etc. They're really cute and really fun to make (addicting actually!)

I'm FINALLY firing up the incubators... eggs are still coming from the banties really slowly. I wish they'd get a move on! Waiting for some baby bunnies too.

But lately I'm keeping myself busy with the horse that I just started leasing. It's been almost 20 years, but I'm back to having a horse... YAY!!!
ya.gif
He's a 13 yo black mustang gelding, and if things go as planned, we may be adopting him and his stablemate, a 12 yo black mustang mare! I'm so excited... they're really pretty & sweet horses!
celebrate.gif

Quote:
set clean cotton and sweet grass aside for me please at least 3 of each, I will never hear the end of it if the girls miss out on their favorites.

ok I have been all through this thread and the chichester one, going hunting for the merrimack one , I remember seeing the post but I cant find it yet.
I will hunt it down and in the mean time if there is someone bringing syrup please post up for us sweet freaks.

Back
Top Bottom