March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

Quote:
Ok....I collect gnomes...I'm interested too.
big_smile.png

I know there is/was some one in New Ipswich that raised Blue Slates and I have been trying to contact them for months now with no luck, its very frustrating to say the least.

I will keep trying .
I have never seen any in westfor ma though.

If this is Boo , all your babys are fine, he went after 2 laying hens my cochin roo and the blue cream silky rooster, I managed to knock him off before he could do any more damage.
plus we got him in a trap and dispatched him for once and for all.

Cassi is in love with the Polish Top hat rooster lol. he is a big love bug.
when they are ready to go home they all go home to their own house.

No It's Lisa. I'm the one looking for the Polish, Seabright, Pekin, Silkie and what ever else cute that catches my eye chicks (poults). I'll be at the swap Saturday

Hi lisa yes I have your polish.
I forgot how many you wanted?
I lost a couple due to the weather the morning they came in but there looks like there will be at least 3 for sale.
sorry about mixing you up with someone else, I am fostering a ladys flock due to storm damage and her roo is a top hat polish.
got kinda confuddled there for a minute.
typical for me
gig.gif

I forgot to add there is another replacement shipment coming in in mid april also , same package of ladies.

Last edited:
hi everyone i have light brahma, black sex links, california white leghorns,and golden commets all chicks and all pullets if anyone is interested let me know so i know how many to bring i ordered alot so i would have some for this thanks:)
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
i love chicken swaps

Back
Top Bottom