March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

i have available 12 light brahma 7 california whites 8 golden commets and 6 black sex links if anyone is interested i would like 4.50 each but we can talk and trade what you got. looking for call ducks i would go to 4.00 if someone wants all of them i have way to many already and more coming
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Quote:
I have coturnix eggs if thats what your looking for,
how many you want these 10 hens are laying a storm of them every day lol.

ETA: Trade ya soap for eggs LOL

Are you going to be bringing coturnix eggs .....I may be interested. Also what is the price on them. Thanks Tammy

Hello everyone
I'm new to the forum, and I'm excited to learn about this chickenswap! I currently don't have any chickens, but I am looking for a few silkie pullets and maybe a polish girl. Will either of these be making an apperance at the swap this weekend? Also, does anyone know of a swap going on in MA anytime soon?

there is a swap the first sunday of every month except july and aug, it runs all yr long
it is at the sportsmans club on west st in westford ma, put on by www.nasbirdclub.org you must be a member to sell but anyone is welcome to buy

also, you may want to get on the swap newsletter, just send me your email address

as far as what will be in milford, you never know, there usually are silkies , polish etc

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom