March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

Quote:
You know what works even better.... orange peel. We put that around our Xmas tree and our cat won't go within 10 ft of the tree.

Gypsy,
It was nice to meet you and your daughter last nite, and I agree, even though I'm a newby I have learned way more from this website (you guys) and the seminar at the NH Ag Exp than I learned last nite.

See y'all tomorrow.

Dave

Quote:
http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww228/tassiekitty/mychickens155.jpg I made myself this hat for the swap. also we will have 2 brand new coops on a trailor.

Awesome hat!!!! Love it! Very cool that you made it!
smile.png
Will look for you when we get there.

Oh, man i can hardly wait! I set up a brooder box yesterday, and constructed a sturdy screen lid for it. Then gave it a test-drive so i could check the temp, and so on. This morning my biggest cat was sleeping on top of the brooder box! So i put some tinfoil down--supposedly cat's hate tinfoil. I have the pet carrier all clean and ready to go for Saturday's swap.
smile.png

my cats sleep on the tin foil on my brooder every day. chicks dont mind. they sleep on my incubators also
100_0120.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
starts at 9, we show up to set up @830 you need to get there early it usually ends close to noon, when everyone has sold everything.
i will tell you from experience, you see something you want you have to get it then, if not it isnt there once you make the rounds.

Last edited:
Is anyone looking for an older kitten that needs a job?
99% black kitten with a white patch and double pawed.
NOT good around birds( indoor) but as a mouser or a home with no inside birds she is a sweet cat.
love to beat up your hair, snuggles, etc, but she is after my daughters Quaker parrot and one of them will likely get hurt, and the kitten will not take NO for an answer.

Back
Top Bottom