March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

Last swap it was after 2 before everyone was finished up , packed up and heading home,
in the sleety yucky stuff to boot lol, talkabout hard core swappers,

Ok ladies...I just finished wrapping and getting all the soap ready. I'm beat...have a migraine...but the soap is done and ready to go in the car for the trip to Milford tomorrow. I'm bringing soap chips for sampling and a FREE 1x1x4 rectangle of Eucalyptus Spearmint Floap with every purchase!!
I also packaged up some soaping boxes with little scrubby pads in there...the name escapes me right now...I'm too tired.

See you at 9!!

caf.gif

Yeahhhh!!!! Cheep is bringing Floap !! I so wanted some of that last swap and never got a chance to go back out to get some.
sorry about your migrain they are such a pain in the ,erm yeah head.

Drive carefully, see you at 9

Quote:
the first question that comes to mind is:
like me do you ever sleep lol.

there are a lot of us that are insomniacs.
or is it BYC, chicen swap obsessed lol.
least what sleep I did get was not chicken related nor running my self off a cliff LOL.

i cant believe you people are up
i am waiting on my dd coffee to arrive, so i can get dressed and start packing up birds, chicks etc. i am going to bring a few things i made. that alone makes one nervous

Last edited:
As per my usual schedule for things like this I didn't sleep at all. I do the same thing for rabbit shows. Just get to excited/nervous and don't sleep.

Tonight might have gotten me in trouble though. I put a bid on some Wyandottes in the crazy 24 hour auction. DH is gonna kill me if I win!

ETA: at least they are full grown Wyandottes
smile.png

'Nother edit: Don't anyone mention the Wyandottes to DH this morning!!! Will break it to him if I win them and not before,
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom