March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

Quote:
the first question that comes to mind is:
like me do you ever sleep lol.

there are a lot of us that are insomniacs.
or is it BYC, chicen swap obsessed lol.
least what sleep I did get was not chicken related nor running my self off a cliff LOL.

no do not sleep much. too busy. lol see you in a while.

Quote:
and your up with us
gig.gif

shhhh everyone else is asleep, course aI dont know who can sleep through fresh brewed coffee

yea, what she said!!!!!

i have to get moving, i am trying to find the name tags, trying to find another clear bucket for tween chicks, trying to print out flyer to bring advertising chichester, not working either

My 10 month old was up half the night, I seriously thought about logging on at 2 and thought, 'nah, they'll all be sleeping'. Guess I was wrong
smile.png

Going to get the new small brooder set up and a transportation box ready. Then I've gotta pack up the kids which is by far the hardest part.

I told DH there was going to be fudge and this morning he said 'yay, we're going to the fudgeswap!'. He's even worse than I am
wink.png

Had a great time! Came home with 2 silkies chicks and 2 golden comets! How wonderful! I'll post pics soon! Thanks everyone for all your help.

I never did find any barred rocks. Anyone have any rock chicks for sale????

What a wonderful day!! Thanks to all who helped make it happen
hugs.gif

I sold several (almost all) of my button quail pairs, bought 6 Light Brahmas, & 2 Black Sexlinks from Chickensnus (who was also kind, generous and wonderful enough to give me some call duck eggs
frow.gif
celebrate.gif
) and I also bought one of 1chickmagnets black silkies. They are all settling into their brooder quite happily!

Cheeps soaps were as exquisite as always and after much deliberation...I bought some grapefruit and peach soap (and can't wait to try the bonus "floap"!) I will definitely be using it this evening when I give my little girl a tubby....I still can't believe how dirty she got!

I missed out on the fudge and the call duck pairs..
hit.gif
..but I guess there's always next month! And I will be sure to make the rounds next time, before setting up my birds
wink.png

Got to meet some wonderful people (and especially enjoyed chatting with the folks from Montague
frow.gif
)

Just a wonderful, wonderful day
clap.gif
Thanks again.....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom