March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

Must Be Losing It, we love our Maran chicks! My kids are fighting of which one is his or hers right now.
roll.png

But they are very cute! Thank You!
Also love the little fluffy ones we got from Chickensnus, and Chickn.
Sorry that I missed all the fun though, the horses take up my whole day.

We had a great time.
I loved the sheep!

I delivered Twinlights chicks to her after a stop at home to get them some water and some food.

My two are set up in the living room.

Cheep- the little one I got from you HAS to be a roo. Little bugger is vocal and a bit aggressive. I tried holding "her' and got rewarded by being open beak BIT!
Chickn- the little Speckled Sussex is a doll. Loves being held and patted like my Audrey

Ok, so I cant make it to Chichester. So when and where are the ones in April? I am making plans on what to make and bring to the April, May and June events. Will be some new items along with the hot fudge sauce, chicken cookies and choc pixies.

merrimack is april 4 and may 2
milford is april 26 and may 23
chichester is march 28th
rochester is may 16
hillsboro is may 17
i heard talk of candia in april, and somewhere else, gypsy??

LOL, isnt that funny, someone pm'd me saying i am needed on craigslist.

for anyone interested i sold out today, came home and placed an order for 25 more, now they say march 29th delivery, but i know monday when my order is confirmed i will get the real date of delivery. this time i am keeping some at home!

big_smile.png
I had a great time today I love getting together with you all. I came home with some eggs and they are in the bator now. I will have plenty of chicks next month and might bring some to the swap.

Quote:
Merrimack on 6/6
Milford 6/28

Candia I am still working on getting set up.
As soon as I can get Candia set in stone I will post up a thread.

Quote:
Merrimack on 6/6
Milford 6/28

Candia I am still working on getting set up.
As soon as I can get Candia set in stone I will post up a thread.

boy, i am slacking, should have known this!

Back
Top Bottom