March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

Quote:
glad you like them! hens???? what????? I take it you are the people that kept asking if they were hens. I have silkies 6mos old that I am trying to figure out what they are. I hatched 8 mor yesterday. they are so cute!

i will tell you how hard it is, i took what i knew was a roo to a swap and it laid an egg, that is how you sex a silkie!
roll.png

Quote:
I wish there was a thread going for Tilton. I googled both locations and there is like a 5 min difference in travel time for me to go to either. Would like to know what is going to be at each so I can decide.....
hu.gif

There is one at the Merrimack NH TSC on the same day.The group doing the merrimack one is great group, friendly knowledgable and fun. Nobody seems to know who set up the one in Tilton........

Edited .. From my location it will take about 1hour to go to either location

Last edited:
Hmmmm,
well I want to go to a chicken swap. Sounds like Merrimack will have the most activity. ?

******Who's going to the swap in Merrimack. What are you bringing?

Tilton is an hour and half from me. Merrimack is closer.

And I like the folks heading to and "running" Merrimack. Kinda like my extended family
tongue.png

I am not bringing any chicks or bunnies. But since the weather is still cool
sad.png
I am bringing some fudge, hot fudge sauce, maybe some breads and the cookies. And adding another chicken item as well if I can pull it off or get the bakers I share a kitchen with to help me out some.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom