MARCH HATCH-A-LONG come join in

Status
Not open for further replies.
cook_kaka_ook- Congratulations on your Chicks!

quiltnchik- Patience, sometimes they are late too, remember Thermometers can read higher (making the temps lower) than the real temp.

Soaring Chicks- Congratulations they are soo Cute.

Thanks,
There is 6 Wheaton Marans and 3 CM.
I'll keep the pullets and maybe 1 roo of the wheatons. Just have to wait 2 wks to find out what I have on them. The CM I hatched for the bYC/TRS sale here in April. Starting some EE's and a few barnyard mixs for the sale too. Just have to clean the bator again.....
hide.gif
gig.gif
After this one no more till my b-day suprise to myself gets here.
hide.gif
Hubby going to have a fit. Oh well you can't take back a b-day gift right?????
lau.gif

Awwww man... as soon as I post my last post I went and looked at the chickies. I passed away sometime during the night
sad.png
I was thinking before I went to bed something was wrong with that one, it was just laying there and when I picked it up and gave it a drink of water it was kind of lifeless, it did drink. Poor chickie. I just did a post on my farm blog last night about one of my March chickies, Pig Pen ... she passes away yesterday too. Its always sad when something happens to one of them
sad.png

OK, so here is today's count.

18 out and healthy
4 zipping
2 non-fertile
2 died after pipping - don't know why
8 have no signs yet

In case you like the color combos - the Roo is a gorgeous dark multi colored EE and the hens are Red Star sex links.

chicks.jpg

Michael

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom