Mareks Vaccination

Heidi

Songster
12 Years
Mar 18, 2007
Northwest Michigan
I had alot of trouble w/ mareks disease this year with all of my hatching eggs. I plan on hatching again this winter/spring, but I want to be able to administer the mareks vaccination after hatching. Does anyone know where I can purchase this? I searched and haven't been able to find a supplier.

your welcome,, i didnt read the script part lol. and if you cant find it without a script,, i bet a local vet would give ya 1, specially a vet that doesnt do it themselves
wink.png

You do NOT need a prescription from Jeffers, I have been buying it there for years.

This is exactly what it says

MD-Vac CFL 6th of 11 items

view larger image Marek's Disease
(Fort Dodge) Vaccine for day-old chicks to help prevent Marek's disease. Inject 0.2 ml under the skin into the back of the neck.

View manufacturer and/or label information
Jeffers Shipping Policies
Chat with a LIVE Customer Service representative

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F7-J7 MD-Vac CFL, 1000 ds
$9.95 Qty:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: WE ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO SHIP VACCINES TO CANADA.

Biologicals are shipped Monday through Thursday in a padded envelope with ice packs. We strongly recommend, (if you are not in a one or two day area) overnight or second day air and an insulated container. We ship next day air for $15.95 and second day air for $10.95. if you are in a two day area, you still have the overnight option. The insulated container is available for $3.00.

If you are purchasing more than $250.00 worth of vaccines (in zones 1-4), overnight shipping is free.

Click here to see if your zip code qualifies.

Please remember that vaccines are non-returnable and non-refundable. Please call 1-800-533-3377 if you have any questions.

Vaccine Shipping Schedule

All biologicals instruct that you use the entire contents when first opened.

Due to Federal Regulations, we are only able to sell vaccines in the manufacturer's original unopened packages.

IMPORTANT: Most vaccines do not come with syringes. They must be ordered separately.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom