Mare's Illegal Cute-ness (Call Duck) Chat Thread!!

I can definitely see how that'd be difficult. My little Piper has the shortest legs and ends up dragging her tail feathers through everything, cecals included 😷 This definitely makes sense but they're so unbelievably adorable 💜
Yes, pip too. It's very difficult to keep him clean. He has a tiny bill and short neck and is very bad at cleaning himself... :th

Heres my favorite little guy. All 13 oz of him. :love
Screenshot_20221206_150111_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20221206_150207_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20221206_150152_Facebook.jpg

That's so sad what killed them?
That’s a rough question. But it was my husky. We had them secured away and her secured but she wanted to get to them bad enough, she ripped through everything. She got the 6 baby chicks too. It was an awful scene. My 6 kids had to see the results of it too. Cause of course we weren’t expecting it. I’m just happy my Rottweiler is good with all the animals. I don’t have to worry about her, but I don’t leave her with them either…because no matter what she is a dog

That’s a rough question. But it was my husky. We had them secured away and her secured but she wanted to get to them bad enough, she ripped through everything. She got the 6 baby chicks too. It was an awful scene. My 6 kids had to see the results of it too. Cause of course we weren’t expecting it. I’m just happy my Rottweiler is good with all the animals. I don’t have to worry about her, but I don’t leave her with them either…because no matter what she is a dog
That's terrible I'm so sorry.

That's so sad what killed them?
I also wanted to add that I dreaded telling her what happened. But I put on my big girl panties and when I went to pick up these guys, I told her. I didn’t know how she would react but she stopped me when I was apologizing and said she lost some of her Calls too. She said that her 40 breeding pairs were attacked by a weasel. She had known that the pen wasn’t very secure, but never had problems so just never fixed it. And luckily he didn’t kill all of them but he did get to all the expensive/rare ones she had.

Back
Top Bottom