Mare's Illegal Cute-ness (Call Duck) Chat Thread!!

Wow... what self control you have. I literally just got off the phone about getting some more calls... lol!

Oh and funny picture attached! The valiant attempt šŸ¤£

Attachments

• 20230322_125615.jpg
    20230322_125615.jpg
    971.1 KB · Views: 4
Wow... what self control you have. I literally just got off the phone about getting some more calls... lol!

Oh and funny picture attached! The valiant attempt šŸ¤£
Thanks so much for that priceless picture, lol. That was really funny. Actually I don't have much self control but live in a neighborhood with people that are willing to put up with all the noise I have given them right now, I am sooooo lucky that they do. I was only going to have 4 and somehow ended up with 14 and I am not sure how that even happened, lol. Then when I go out and see my young Muscovy sitting on fertile Mallard eggs it takes all I have to get her off of them so I won't have any babies. Once it gets warmer here though I just may forget to move her. lol

So this may seem silly but Iā€™m trying to figure out how the coloring and breeding pairs work. I have tried looking online but Iā€™m not finding exactly what I need. I have seen this website where it has been referred to on here but when I plug in the ducks Iā€™m trying to figure out, I canā€™t understand the website or something.

From what I have read though is that I should be able to breed a silver call duck and white ducksā€¦is this correct?

So this may seem silly but Iā€™m trying to figure out how the coloring and breeding pairs work. I have tried looking online but Iā€™m not finding exactly what I need. I have seen this website where it has been referred to on here but when I plug in the ducks Iā€™m trying to figure out, I canā€™t understand the website or something.

From what I have read though is that I should be able to breed a silver call duck and white ducksā€¦is this correct?
I'm not sure what you're asking exactly. Just if it's okay to breed silver to white?

I'm not sure what you're asking exactly. Just if it's okay to breed silver to white?
Well yes. I know you can breed other colors to each other to get different colors, recognized colors. Basically, by breeding silver and white together would I still be getting 50% chance of each or would it be pretty random because of white hiding colors? I know white with white will give you obviously white. But with silver being considered white with markings, I dont know how well it work.

Back
Top Bottom