Market Fair/ Plaistow, Nh 9/27

you should bring them, someone is always looking for something different, remember you will be dealing with a broader based customer level than you are here on BYC.
where there is chicken drought there are always buyers.
bring them and have a great time.

Hi, I have some Heritage Breed - Rare, Partridge Chantecler chicks available. Am thinking of bringing them to the Plaistow, NH swap.

!! chicks available. This breed is gentle and friendly, winter hardy. Delightful birds.

also have pretty baby gerbils - himalayan, dove, agouti, black....

Will anybody have any standard cochin or brahma pullets available?

Also, can bantam's be added into a flock of standard girls that are about 5 months old or will they pick on the little ones too much??

I also have a 2 year old mini lop I was thinking about rehoming, he's an indoor bunny and has perfect litterbox habits. If anyone is interested in giving him a great home let me know
smile.png

Here's a picture ... this was from when he was a little younger:
28715_10-16-07004.jpg

Quote:
such a cute bunny!
i have std in with my bantams without issue, where yours are young enough i would think it would be fine, i would add more than one though.

I have bantams, standards and old english games in together and its the Old English midgets that are the bossy cows. the standards run away from the little half pints.

I am collecting silkie hatching eggs. pm me if you are interested in any.
I am not sure what I will have for chickens. I am getting down to the ones I really want to keep. whatever I bring will be some of the best I found at swaps this season.

Back
Top Bottom