Marsh Rolex Incubator?

mommakatx2

In the Brooder
Feb 19, 2017
Screenshot_2018-03-11-23-52-03.png
Screenshot_2018-03-11-23-52-03.png
I have an opportunity to maybe purchase a Marsh Rolex incubator that's local to me. I tried searching the forums and did a brief internet search, but didn't find much. Any reviews out there for this particular brand? I currently have a Styrofoam bator now (Hovabator) and would love to invest in a higher quality unit.

The brand is considered a Cadillac among incubators. Usually goes for over 150. Closer to 200. It is made by Lyon and called a Marsh Roll-X. See net and youtube for more info.
Best,
Karen

100_3584.JPG
100_3585.JPG
100_3587.JPG
Lyon USA web site sells these new for $800.00 ++ My uncle gave me one and I hope to set eggs soon. I would buy it, before it is gone. Things on craigs list go fast. TOM

Well , obviously it's been many years since I have checked out the price of this incubator. Whew! I am behind the times on this one!
Thanks for the price update.
Karen

There a "eBay"of surplus lab equipment called www.labx.com I think I saw one there years ago. Gone now obviously but maybe take a new look. Most all the incubators there are for growing cultures, not eggs, but every once and a while a poultry incubator shows up.
Karen

Back
Top Bottom