Maryland Poultry Swap and Farmers Market 4/22 Sharpsburg MD

I'm planning to go, too. I've already preregistered for a poultry seller site. I'm not 100% sure what I will be bringing, though. I have over 70 chicks of over a dozen breeds right now that will be off of heat and sexed by then.

are you attending this year as a seller? i am looking for seramas and maybe a sebright

I went, but I am more practical in my wants/needs. I saw a lots of "pets" there. I was looking for someone selling heritage meat birds and didn't really see any. This was truly a "backyard" swap and not a farmers swap. Lots of toy pigs and fancy chickens.

I am looking at Cornish maybe Delaware or New Hampshire and didn't see the latter two and only two Cornish and they were Bantam and no one is raising extra small meat chickens. ;)

5th Day Feathers had a bunch of layers. They sell Red New Hampshire, but the sizes looks smaller than I might want. I am leaning toward the Cornish as we have a Brahma Rooster and they are consider meat birds and this boy has a bony chest just like our rhode Island layers.

Back
Top Bottom