MARYLAND THREAD!

Pics
Will be ordering FreedomRangers in the next couple of days from a PA farm. Delivery is expected at the end of March. We are in Clarksburg, MD 20871. IF you would like to order with us there is no minimum or maximum. So far we are at a group of 50 birds and looking to get to 100 for the maximum discount offered. If you are interested please contact [email protected] for additional details and payment prior to ordering.

Hello all! I am in Maryland, on the eastern shore. We live on 4 acres, and about half of that is wooded. We are looking at getting chicks soon, and are just going to start with 4-6. I've been reading and researching every chance I get.

Hi! I know I'm technically a pa girl but I'm only a mile and a half from harford county ^^
big_smile.png
I only have a small backyard flock but I wuv em and enjoy chatting with fellow chicken enthusiasts. Still learning the ins and outs of this website but feel free to message me!

Hi Kiomey,

I am originally from Maryland but now live in Stewartstown, Pa close to the harford county line and also have a small flock of 5 hens, one LF cuckoo marans and 4 bantams (SLW, turken,
Old English and Cochin X) Been thinking about getting a speckled sussex and black maran so if you ever decide you want to order more let me know and maybe we could combine our
order.

Wanda

We live in Forest Hill MD, just right down from both of you. We are looking for Maran's (I don't know the difference between Black + Cooper ones) But we want them for their almost redish eggs. I am also looking for a few Olive Eggers. I would like just to have pullets no Roosters. If either of you know where to order these and there is a certain quantity that you must buy we would be interested. Just let me know.

We live in Forest Hill MD, just right down from both of you.  We are looking for Maran's (I don't know the difference between Black + Cooper ones)  But we want them for their almost redish eggs.  I am also looking for a few Olive Eggers.  I would like just to have pullets no Roosters.  If either of you know where to order these and there is a certain quantity that you must buy we would be interested.  Just let me know.

well I know I've seen fbc marans on craigslist lately, he's asking $10 per bird I think though :/ I think he's located in holtwood so that may too far for forest hill ^^ I'm looking forward to getting barnvelders this spring ^^
Have a good week!

Will be ordering FreedomRangers in the next couple of days from a PA farm. Delivery is expected at the end of March. We are in Clarksburg, MD 20871. IF you would like to order with us there is no minimum or maximum. So far we are at a group of 50 birds and looking to get to 100 for the maximum discount offered. If you are interested please contact [email protected] for additional details and payment prior to ordering.
I am interested in getting 50 or so. Can you tell me what the prices are?

http://www.freedomrangerhatchery.com/purchase - here is the website. Might be cheaper for you to order yours direct. At only .40 diff per chick you'd use a lot of fuel to come to our place to just get 50 - not that we would not like to meet you and get a few more $ off our collective order but with the cost of fuel at an all time high it might not be worth it to order with us this time :) If you DO want to throw your lot in with ours PLEASE email me directly [email protected]

Hi lucky5101. I am from clearspring MD but also have a place in Berlin. Are you anywhere near there? I have several breeds. What breeds are you interested in?

Berlin is only about 45 minutes or so east of me, not far at all! I'm not set on any particular breeds right now, what kind do you have?

Back
Top Bottom