MARYLAND THREAD!

Pics
Hello from 20732 Maryland!
frow.gif
I am looking for call ducks but I cant find them anywhere. looks like I'm left with ebay.... :(

Hello from 20732 Maryland!
frow.gif
I am looking for call ducks but I cant find them anywhere. looks like I'm left with ebay.... :(

Are you looking for ducklings, or adults? I know a breeder who has pairs of 6 month old Greys for sale. Starting at $40.00 a pair. She's in Conowingo MD. I just reserved some of springs ducklings from someone in Southern Pa.

Last edited:
Are you looking for ducklings, or adults? I know a breeder who has pairs of 6 month old Greys for sale. Starting at $40.00 a pair. She's in Conowingo MD. I just reserved some of springs ducklings from someone in Southern Pa.
Both, and even fertile hatching eggs. 40 is a little pricey, are ducklings cheaper? are they pet quality or breeder quality?

There is someone with call eggs in the BST other poultry forum here. Just noticed it today (I'm poking around thinking of getting Sebastopol geese, lol, and looking for blue Swedish girl ducks).

Both, and even fertile hatching eggs. 40 is a little pricey, are ducklings cheaper? are they pet quality or breeder quality?

She is a show breeder. Ducklings are much cheaper. The problem is finding someone to let them go as ducklings. Most breeders grow them out until 6 months so they can determine the quality, and save the best. I had a heck of a time locating anyone willing to talk about ducklings. The place I found has the colors running together, so they'll be mixed in coloring, but not breed. If you do find someone please post results here, I just may give them a call.
Michelle

Back
Top Bottom