MARYLAND THREAD!

Just joined BYC, Out in Cecil county. We have a flock of 16 chickens right now. a Mixture of Silkies, Black Australorp, Buff Orpington and Black Sex Link. they are all in the 10-14 week range.

Hey all! So i have 2 amberlink pullets and a SLWD pulley for sale. The amberlinks should be getting ready to lay any day now at just 17 weeks ( they've started the squat). The SLWD is 2 weeks younger. These are very healthy friendly birds, especially the amberlinks. They are social and love to follow you around. I love my girls, but i need to make room. Chicken math tells me if i sell these girls i will have room for 5 polish my mother in law ordered!. So if you are looking for some strong layers and dont have time to raise them up from chicks, or know someone looking, let me know! Thanks!

Hey all! So i have 2 amberlink pullets and a SLWD pulley for sale. The amberlinks should be getting ready to lay any day now at just 17 weeks ( they've started the squat). The SLWD is 2 weeks younger. These are very healthy friendly birds, especially the amberlinks. They are social and love to follow you around. I love my girls, but i need to make room. Chicken math tells me if i sell these girls i will have room for 5 polish my mother in law ordered!. So if you are looking for some strong layers and dont have time to raise them up from chicks, or know someone looking, let me know! Thanks!

Ill post pictures on my day off this sunday. Lately ive been home only at times with poor lighting.

Ill post pictures on my day off this sunday. Lately ive been home only at times with poor lighting.

How much are they? I have ducks but I wouldn't mind a few pullets . Also does anyone know someone who has a pet service (or would be willing) for keeping ducks? I need to go to richmond in 2 weeks but I don't have anyone that can checkon or watch my ducks.

Back
Top Bottom