MARYLAND THREAD!

Hello :)
I am wanting some guidance of anyone has been able to get a zoning varience? Or start the process to change the restriction on how many chickens per acre. I live in Charles county and we only have a little ove 1/5 acre, that would mean I can only have 1. My husband and I are motivated seeing how in Ellicott city they were able to do so. Thank you in advance for any help and feedback. (sorry if this post is not allowed on this thread)

Hi, I am new in BYC. And my parents are interested in have 2-3 layers. We are living in Rockville area. Anyone has any young layers for sale?
Thanks.

I have a 19 week old Black Australorp rooster for sale. He has a good disposition, hasn't shown any aggressiveness at all. Please PM me if you're interested.

I am sure many others have this issue too, but we have too many roos. We need to get rid of a few. They are Lavender English Orpington cockerels. $20 each and we have 4 or 5.
Located in Southern Maryland (Waldorf). We are ready for them to have a new home. Super friendly and beautiful but we are just running out of room. No hens... yet.

Hello i have 4 silkies im giving them up for adoption i cant keep them anymore does anyone want to give this cuties a home im in the Laure area in MD
ReplyQuoteMulti

Back
Top Bottom