Massachusetts

I live in this area and have a beautiful americana roster who unfortunately we can not keep. He is NOT mean at all, 4 months old and already stunning. We can not keep him because he makes some noise in the morning and I've had some complaints.

Hey Massachusetts/RI chick people. This is a shout out to Ventura Grain in Taunton Mass. We have bought all of our Chicken and dog supplies there for years. We recently got our spring Chicks at Ventura. Well they had a drawing for feed and we won it. 5 bags of our choice of chicken feed. Too much for our small flock. Luckily we have good friends that split our chicken order and the feed.

Thank you to all of the great folks at Ventura. Including Deb and all the workers, who are great with our dog when we visit and owner George who was working on the dock when we picked up the feed today.
1651935915896.png

Hey Massachusetts/RI chick people. This is a shout out to Ventura Grain in Taunton Mass. We have bought all of our Chicken and dog supplies there for years. We recently got our spring Chicks at Ventura. Well they had a drawing for feed and we won it. 5 bags of our choice of chicken feed. Too much for our small flock. Luckily we have good friends that split our chicken order and the feed.

Thank you to all of the great folks at Ventura. Including Deb and all the workers, who are great with our dog when we visit and owner George who was working on the dock when we picked up the feed today.
View attachment 3096497
Thats awesome! Congrats on that.

I'm south of Boston, on the east side of the state. Really, you would think in a state this small we wouldn't have to talk about where in the state we are... but we certainly do. Boston splits the state like a huge river, mountain or lake that everybody has to cross or go around! And the east is so different from the west...

Every state I have lived in is like this; :idunno

Back
Top Bottom