Massachusetts

I am north of Boston, in the Merrimack Valley. We got our two Crested Cream Legbar (eight- and ten-year-old) girls from Muddy Mutt Farms in Farmington, NH, and our two 14-week-old Salmon Faverolles girls from Littleman Poultry in Burrillville, RI. The latter two are still in quarantine (only because we got the CCLs first), but all four seem very healthy and acclimated. We've got a few more weeks before we can introduce them. I hope that it doesn't get super cold before then.
Hello there, nice to meet! We got our lavender orpington and speckled sussex from Littleman Poultry last year. Nice people, healthy chickens.

Hello there, nice to meet! We got our lavender orpington and speckled sussex from Littleman Poultry last year. Nice people, healthy chickens.
Ours seem healthy as well. We are very much looking forward to introducing them to the others and starting a flock! There were so many breed options, it was hard to choose. Ultimately, my boyfriend’s son liked the fluffy feet of the Salmon Faverolles. We didn’t even think about getting two different kinds, but I kinda wish we’d considered it. I had no idea that there were so many types of chickens!

Hello everyone, I live in Norfolk, Massachusetts - I am starting a new flock again after few years and I am searching for leghorn or leghorn cross Pullets. any Leads? I did manage to order some Cinnamon queen pullets -coming in April. Thanks in advance, I am missing so much having fresh eggs!

Welcome neighbors. I am pretty close to Gillette Stadium. Today is a big day. Moving the one week old Chicks to the outdoor brooder. Will wait until the frost disapears and the sun warms the run a bit.
We started our flock about 3 weeks ago. Been taking them out here and there hoping for some better weather to keep them out more

Back
Top Bottom