Sorry for any bad grammar or structure, writing from my ipod and in a hurry. In the uk and went to close the coop door about half 9 (when it's dark) A fox had beaten me to it. Prior to the attack I had 6 ex-batterys, 2 light Sussex, 1 black Sussex and 1 barred rock, the fox took 1 ex battery, I found another dead and took a light sussex (they were only 18 weeks old ) 4 are totally fine. A further 3 are injured, 1 struggles to stand and has bite marks on the side, another can stand with bite marks on the side, the third has a small cut in her back. I have brought them in to the warm, treated it with Wound-kote, an antiseptic dressing and put them in a warm box as they are in shock. I am a student and can't really afford pet bills. Just want to know of any good remedies or things I can do or them. Thank you I will post pictures of the wounds etc some time tomorrow.