Maui Chicken Mom

Harley8181

Chirping
Dec 5, 2020
Hi, I just joined this group and want to learn about raising hens on Maui. I've been on island for 7 years and love it here. I lived in Washington State before and had a few chickens and two ducks that roamed around the Bed and Breakfast that I ran. My guests loved that I served them fresh chicken and duck eggs for breakfast. Those ducks were huge comedians. Everything is very expensive here, even live chickens which cost between $25 and $45 per hen depending on their age. I managed to get three 12 week old hens for free from a woman I met in our neighborhood so I've been spoiling them with treats and love so that they will know that they have a safe home.
I can't wait read more tips from my fellow fowl enthusiasts.

Hi, I just joined this group and want to learn about raising hens on Maui. I've been on island for 7 years and love it here. I lived in Washington State before and had a few chickens and two ducks that roamed around the Bed and Breakfast that I ran. My guests loved that I served them fresh chicken and duck eggs for breakfast. Those ducks were huge comedians. Everything is very expensive here, even live chickens which cost between $25 and $45 per hen depending on their age. I managed to get three 12 week old hens for free from a woman I met in our neighborhood so I've been spoiling them with treats and love so that they will know that they have a safe home.
I can't wait read more tips from my fellow fowl enthusiasts.
1606528678036.jpg

Back
Top Bottom