May be able to import- what breeds? Please respond!

Quote:
OMGSH they have chcolate silkies???? photos???? I didn't know they exsisted! I agree, there are way too may silkie breeders in the US. We should focus on the traditional AMERICAN breeds. Silkies are adorably cute though--I love my funny little waddlers!

Quote:
OMGSH they have chcolate silkies???? photos???? I didn't know they exsisted! I agree, there are way too may silkie breeders in the US. We should focus on the traditional AMERICAN breeds. Silkies are adorably cute though--I love my funny little waddlers!

What do you mean American breeds some of the birds we have here are much better then the ones they have tghere. Our Rocks wyndottes leghorns RIR ect. Are probably of much better quality. I agree no more silkies though choclate would be pretty. The continental and European breeds should be the ones that really get attention.

Henry

Haven't read all of this thread, but I really would like some Bielefelder's, or the Cream Legbars, not crested, would be nice also.

I agree there are way to many Silkies here already and any more varieties can be breed right here. Are they really chickens?

Non-crested Legbars for me too, please! And any Orloffs.
smile.png
Especially any color other than speckled.

Quote:
Would this be the other half of my buddy, Joy??
frow.gif
Hi Dwain! Glad to see you on here. Someone's gotta keep Joy in line!
big_smile.png

Oh, and I totally agree--Gold Laced or Crele Orps, or any color Orp for that matter!

Back
Top Bottom